Natural source of protein and nourishment for wild birds, pets and fish
Our BSF whole dried larvae are all naturally reared – making it ideal for use in a variety of formulated feeds for wild and exotic birds, pets and fish. With high palatability and dense nutrition, our BSF whole dried larvae are packed with protein, rich in essential amino acids, and full of beneficial fatty acids. BSFL is also a great source of minerals such as phosphorous while boasting more than 50x the calcium of mealworms — making for strong and healthy egg shells!
Produced sustainably, the larvae, prior to being oven-baked (usually 2-3 weeks from hatching to the required size), are fed pre-consumer and plant based substrate with a mix of fruit & vegetable crop waste and cereal by-products (spent grain and yeast) in a fully controlled environment.
NUTRITION per 100g
NINE AMINO ACIDS. CONTAINS ESSENTIAL VITAMINS, CALCIUM, PHOSPHORUS, MAGNESIUM & POTASSIUM
Not for human consumption. Insects contain similar allergens to crustaceans, molluscs and dust mites.
- Orders of 500kg and 1 ton available for immediate delivery.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01277 564 100 for prices.
- Insect Agrifeed is an approved BSF trading company, registered with APHA.
- Available for bulk orders.
- 12 month shelf life, stored as recommended.